A Culture of Excellence
August 23, 2019
Culture is very important to not only existing drivers and employees, but for others that are looking to join the IXT family. Because of the need for a good work culture to produce good employees, IXT follows a program of EXCELLENCE.
- E-mpowerment- every day we empower staff to think big and create their own ideas
- X-ecute- yes, we know it isn’t spelled correctly, but it means the same thing. Not only do we want staff to think big and create their own ideas, we want them to feel that they have the power to execute those ideas and to make them happen!
- C-ommunication/Collaboration- These 2 go hand-in-hand for all jobs. At IXT teamwork is what we model and teamwork is what we expect. Being able to communicate and feel valued is very important!
- E-quality- we are all in this together! Treat others the way you want to be treated!
- L-isten/Learn- Anyone can speak, but they want to speak to be listened to. When you listen, you learn!
- L-ead- It is important for all departments to practice leadership and to bring up leaders!
- E-nvironment- our company prides itself in the environment that we give to our staff and drivers. Come by and check out our offices!
- N- joyment- whether it is a ping pong table, a basketball goal, an elliptical, team outings, company parties, or taking off early on a Friday when the work is complete, it is so IMPORTANT to enjoy the place you work and for the work place to enjoy you!
- C-ompassion- The best thing to describe this is “people do not care how much you know, until they know how much you care.” Thank you, John Maxwell!
- E-quilibrium- BALANCE! Do not miss out on life because of work! Yes, the job has to get done…so let’s get the tools to get it done efficiently so that you can enjoy time with your family and friends! It is so important to IXT that the team enjoys their time outside of work just as much as they do inside of work.